There aredifferent modes of transports available at Melbourne’s Tullamarine Airport, but one needs to consider certain factors such as flight timing, budget and accompanying members etc., before selecting the ideal mode of transfer. We are going to discuss 5 different ways to get to the city from Melbourne airport.
- Car rental: You can rent a car from the airport and drive yourself to the city. This is the ideal mode of transfer. You can book a car online through Airport rental websites. You can search for the best cars at best deals from the internet. Here, you will get fares according to the date and time of the journey and the distance traveled.
- Public transport: This is the cheapest but not the reliable mode of transfer as you may have to wait for the Tram/train to come. You need to purchase Myki card from the terminal before going out of the platform. You can switch to different stations according to your destination.
- Royal Travel: If style is a top priority and want to splurge on a fancy ride, then you can go for limo hire Melbourne airport, BMW 7 series and Mercedes Benz for A$189. The luxury chauffeur services are available 24×7.
- Taxi: You can also book Taxi from Melbourne airport to city. You will find these taxis readily available at nearby stands. As you know that taxis run according to the meter reading, you have to pay more bucks in case you get stuck in traffic rush during the peak hours. On an average, one-way ride costs A$50 to $70.
- Star Bus: This is best for lone travelers who are to go to the city center from Airport. It runs as the door to door airport shuttle service and starts from 6:00 in the morning till 7:00 in the evening. For the return trip, it will hardly cost $30. In other words, you can say that this service is similar to Uber pool.